Imagine having a neat and well organised wardrobe, full of clothes that fit perfectly
and make you feel amazing?
Well you can!
Your 2 hour Wardrobe Organisation will include:
- Review your existing clothing/accessories
- Remove styles that no longer suit you
- Remove colours that drain you
- Give items that are loved but no longer suitable away to a charity or a friend
- Arrange to re-vamp clothes for a new lease of life
- Store cherished/sentimental pieces out of everyday section of wardrobe
- Make a list of key pieces that are now required
- Team clothing with accessories to create stylish outfits
- Complimentary photographs of these outfits, for future reference
- Always have something to wear for any occasion
- Save time getting dressed, as clothes now organised and easier to find
- Co-ordinating outfits with accessories to match
- New purchases will work back with what you already have in your wardrobe
- Never have to say, “I have nothing to wear” ever again.